1. What type of airplanes will SAFA use for flight training?
2. How fast do they fly?
3. Are these airplanes safe?
4. Where are the airplanes built?
5. Are they certified to fly in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia?
6. Where will the airplanes be inspected and maintained?
7. How old are the airplanes?
8. What type of engines do these airplanes use?
9. Why did SAFA choose these airplanes?
10. Are these the only airplanes that SAFA will use for flight training?
11. What is a “Flight Training Device”?
12. What instruments and radios are in the airplanes?
13. Do I have to be a Saudi national to enroll?
14. How much does the SAFA professional pilot course cost?
15. Do you offer a scholarship program?
16. How long does it take to finish the course and become a professional pilot?
17. Is housing available?
18. What are the entry requirements?
19. How do I apply?
20. Is there a screening process?
21. What if I do not pass the screening process?
22. What is the difference between Part 141 and Part 61?
23. What happens if I choose not to finish the training program?
24. Is there a refund policy?
25. Once I am selected, what’s next?
26. What type of aircraft will I be able to fly after graduation?
27. How many hours will I have at graduation?
28. Am I guaranteed a job after I graduate?
29. Is simulator training time accepted by the airlines?
30. What countries will recognize my General Authority of Civil Aviation (GACA) issued pilot certificates?
31. I don’t want to be an airline pilot; can I just get a Private Pilot Certificate?
32. How can I be assured of my Safety while I am learning to fly at SAFA?